Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Moving out

I got diagnosed with cancer the same time after my father contracted Tuberculosis (TB). One thing about Cancer is that your immune system is very low, so this is a very crucial time not to fall sick which means you need to consistently maintain your body with food that can boost your immune system. Not to mention, TB is a contagious disease.

Thankfully, my chum, Mary, my 2 lovely godsons mother and her understanding husband, Bryan asked me to stay with them. Hence, the past 2 weeks, I moved out to their cozy home (around 10 mins walk) to one of their room which was used for storage and putting my personal touch, converting into a bedroom.

My godsons love to hang around in my room, lying on 320 thread-count bed sheet cover especially at night when I switch on my "paper lantern" lamp. They like to see what I watched on my laptop usually horror movies that scares them, they even entertain me with their funny punches and stories! I adore them! They make my cancer "go away"...

The room is spacious, ventilation is good (Maybe the air purifier helps :) and my chums, my godsons made me feel very welcomed. I might need to get a portable air conditioner soon, it will helps to reduce the heat from my radiotherapy. Other than that, I'm very grateful for this temporary "Hotel" for the road to recovery.

Thank you Mary, Bryan, Alfonso & Ramsey! Love you all always!






No comments:

Post a Comment