Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 43 - Excitement!

Dear Tumor,

I'm so excited as this morning Kylie whatspp me on our plan in Australia this October. She said she is going to take a month off and do a road trip with me to Sydney. It all sounds so exciting!!!!  This might be something really fantastic to look forward in the next few months. Adore her! Funny enough, I bought the air ticket before I was diagnosed with Cancer, maybe, this holiday of recuperation is meant to be. 

We met in Sept 2011, on a super dangerous road trip from Manali to Leh, India, The average elevation of Leh-Manali highway is more than 13,000 feet and passing by highest elevation of 17,480 ft at Tanglang La mountain pass. The scenery flanked by mountain ranges on both sides featuring some stunning sand and rock natural formations is breathtaking but the altitude sickness can be difficult for most travelers. I was not affected much but most of the Koreans backpackers vomit on the way. 




That's where I met Kylie Box, as soon as she get on the van, I know we are going to be BFF. We talked quite a lot along the trip, and decided to hang around together in Leh after. I don't know what causes the chemistry between us, but I do believe some past karmic links must be involved. Ever since the trip, we met again last year in Sept for another exotic India trip. She even came to Singapore for a bit to visit me. 




Some friends even though have known for just a few days but the relationship and bonding last longer and more mature than any other old friends. Thank you for your company during the treatment even though you're far far away but I can always feel your presence.

Till then, find your BFF,

Cheers,
Your Host 

No comments:

Post a Comment