Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 47 & 48 - Keep on moving

Dear New Born Cell,

We're coming nearly to the end of the treatment. However, the end is always the toughest to endure. As they said, it's always darkest before the dawn. I didn't anticipate the throat to be so badly hurt. It's really hard to swallow even saliva and I refuse to take pain killer, it just numb my sensation of pain but it doesn't help that I'm not aware if anything I eat or drink will cause the throat to hurt further. I just need time to heal and maybe after my last Radiotherapy session tomorrow, the healing might be faster.

At this moment, I'm going to take refuge in mindfulness, knowing the pain caused by my 5 senses shouldn't disturb the peace I have all along inside of me. Don't let the pain disturb the mind and inflict my mind with negative emotions.

One way to take my attention from my pain is to watch a lot of online reality shows or drama serials. haha! Seriously, reading helps a lot as well especially Dharma book.

I'm going to keep on moving... There are so much I've yet to complete...

Till then, take care of yourself,

Cheers,
Your Host

No comments:

Post a Comment