Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 42 - Last week to end the treatment

Dear Tumor,

I'm supposed to be on the flight to India today, but life is always full of surprises, isn't it? I might not be flying to India today but at least I know I'm not dying. I'm enjoying this moment and learn from it and see what more can I benefit from this experience.

This might be the best week for the treatment, as there are 2 public holidays in a row, Hari Raya Puasa & National Day. I got a small break in between, nonetheless, this Sat which usually weekend I don't have to receive treatment, is slotted for one session to cover the short break I've rested. Honestly, I'm delighted just a few more radiotherapy sessions to go. Everything will end on next Monday. Let's pump some mind power and overcome this week. Shall we?

Till then, I hope you’ll dissolve and evolve into better cell soon.

Cheers,
Your Host

No comments:

Post a Comment