Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 45 & 46 - Public Holidays

Dear Tumor,

I'm sure you're as relieved as me, as you know Thursday & Friday are public holidays in Singapore, Hari Raya Puasa and National Day. It's good break in between my last week of intensive treatment. I'm absorbing every moment to rest well and heal. Couldn't been luckier and happier to have the cancer treatment at the "right" time.

My throat are beginning to suffer enormousness amount of pain when swallowing. Nonetheless, I'm still thankful. Some patients have it in an earlier stage. I think I'm sadist as well so pain to me is easily tolerated. Beside, the body will heal by time. It's only a matter of time. When you look back, you'll realize how far you've overcome and how you have shown yourself tremendous amount of strength and courage during the toughest time.

Till then, I hope you’ll dissolve and evolve into better cell soon.

Cheers,
Your Host


No comments:

Post a Comment