Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 50 - Happy Mother's Day

Dear New Born Cell,

Today is the last day of the treatment. I've completed 33 radiotherapy and 6 chemotherapy sessions. During the treatment, I've received so much kindness and loving support which I'm always forever grateful and this gratitude to my family and friends can never express through words.

In Thailand, today is Mother's day. And it couldn't get any much better as my last day of treatment coincides with mother's day! I thank my mum for cooking and delivering the food to me everyday, regardless rain or shine. A mother's love is the greatest especially coming from my mum! I would like to be reborn many lifetimes as long as I'm her son or till I gain enlightenment! 妈妈, 谢谢您的爱! Pom Rak Mae Krub! ผม-รัก-แม่-ครับ!





Till then, find your path,

Cheers,
Your Host

No comments:

Post a Comment